“It Was the Worst Pain of My Life” 15-Year-Old-Boy Injured After His Friends Tried the Hot Water Challenge!

     3 months ago
14
Leave a Comment
0 SHARE

We have seen a lot of challenges go viral online like the Try Not to Laugh Challenge, Chubby Bunny, Cinnamon Challenge, and the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. While there is nothing wrong in getting into the bandwagon, one should always take care and make sure that doing the challenge will not harm you or anyone around you. Just take the story of this unfortunate experience of a teenager who got injured just because of his ‘friends’ wanted to follow The Hot Water Challenge trend.

The ‘Hot Water Challenge’ recently became widespread on the internet. It is where you pour boiling water on someone who does not expect it.

via newsner.com

15-year-old Nickolas was a victim of his so-called friends.

via thesun.co.uk

While he was sleeping, his friends boiled water in the microwave. They headed to Nickolas’ bedroom and poured it on him. As a result, the teenager suffered from burns.

“I felt this really bad burning on my neck and when I woke up and I started screaming and crying. It was the worst pain of my life,” the teenager told The Sun.

READ  Facebook User Asks Friends and Followers to Pray for His Injured Brother
via thesun.co.uk

Furthermore, it was not the first incident that his friends intentionally burned him. Apparently, they have previously hurt him with a cigarette lighter.

“I just want them to leave me alone. They’re not my friends anymore and they’re not going to be,” Nickolas added.

via thesun.co.uk

As a matter of fact, many have already suffered from this insane trend. Last August, an 11-year-old burned her face after her friends threw boiling water at her direction.

Also, an 8-year-old girl from Florida unfortunately died after being subjected to a variation of The Hot Water Challenge. The young one’s cousin challenged her to consume boiling water from a straw. She accepted and accomplished the task. Unfortunately, after a few months, she lost her life due to the effects of the boiling water she consumed.

via thesun.co.uk

 

READ  Who Were the Best and Worst Dressed Celebrities in the Star Magic Ball?

Meanwhile, the little girl’s aunt, Diane Johnson advises parents to keep their children safe.

“Parents, talk to your kids about these challenges. Don’t just give them your phone and let them go by. Watch what they are doing,” the aunt told CBS12.

Here is another person who suffered because of the challenge.

via thesun.co.uk
via thesun.co.uk

Moreover, netizens expressed their thoughts on this extreme trend.

via facebook.com/newsnercom
via facebook.com/newsnercom

One even suggested that those who do it to others should be punished as it could leave life-long scars.

via thesun.co.uk

This kind of challenge is definitely something that could lead to fatal injuries. Parents should remind their kids on its dangers and that they should not do it to others. May these kinds of incidents raise awareness among everyone.

What can you say about The Hot Water Challenge? Do you agree that it should be stopped? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

source: Newsner

–>

Source link

Post Comments