A mom would never want her child to be in danger. However, a parent cannot possibly look after their child at all times. Some parents even choose not to look after their child. Luckily, this particular mother learned her lesson without that much of a damage.
Courtney Davis shared her scary experience on her Facebook account involving her child and a phone charter.
It was September 28 when her 19-month-old child got into an accident involving the said charger.
Her kid actually put the charger her mouth! Good thing she noticed it immediately and they drove to see the doctor. There it was confirmed that her child did have an electrical burn as shown in the pictures Courtney posted. The burn has an ashy gray color with hints of green.
Courtney said that it only took a few seconds for the charger to burn her. Her kid never touched it or tried to mess with it before but since kids are unpredictable, that was the one day she decided to put it in her mouth.
So this goes to show that mothers should be extremely careful and vigilant. Even grandparents or babysitters who take care of young kids should be aware as to avoid other injuries.
Did you think that there was going to be an immediate danger when you have a child near a phone charger? What would happen if the mother wasn’t able to take her to the doctor or get the charger out of the child’s reach on time? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!