“Nilasap-Lasap Ko Pa Kung Ano Ung Flat Na Nasama!” Customer Thinks It Was Just Sago, Horrified To Find Cockroach in Her Milk Tea Drink!

     3 months ago
24
Leave a Comment
3 SHARE

Next to cafes, milk tea shops are commonly found in high-traffic areas and shopping malls. Aside from milk teas with sinkers such as black pearls and jellies, these chill-out places also offer drink concoctions otherwise not found in your third-wave coffee shops. Some of these milk tea places have been around for quite some time that the quality of their drinks may have slipped a few notches over the years.

One unfortunate woman could not forget her disgusting experience with one famous milk tea shop. Let’s just say it was time for her to change her loyalties to another brand.

via facebook.com/reina.inducil

Through Facebook, Reina Loraine Inducil narrated her shocking experience with the tea shop. It started when she bought her Chocolate Mousse drink with black pearls in the nearby mall. While working, she took a sip and chewed on two gummy pearls. Her tongue was surprised to find a small flat piece amongst the tiny balls.

READ  Sen. Gordon at Sen. Trillanes, nagka-initan sa pagdinig ng senado hinggil sa shabu shipment
via facebook.com/reina.inducil

Reina was bugged about it so, “nilasap lasap ko pa kung ano ung flat na nasama.” Imagine her surprise when she picked out the unidentified item from her tongue and discovered it was a small cockroach!

via facebook.com/reina.inducil

She was freaked out by what she saw, because the cockroach was as legit as it gets, sans its other legs and antenna. Is it possible that she partly murdered the ipis because it wasn’t alive and kicking when it got out of her mouth?

Ewww!

via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil

Reina was totally bugged out since she is six months pregnant. Who knows what kind of complications that might arise from digesting bug appendages?

via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil

As further proof, she also attached the CCTV footage of the incident. You could actually pinpoint the exact eureka moment of Reina and see how disgusted she was after the incident.

READ  Davao Coun. Small Abellera, humarap sa pagdinig ng Senado kaugnay sa shabu shipment
via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil

According to her, the milk tea shop offered to send a new drink, after reporting and filing a complaint with the mall concierge. Of course, she refused the offer. But with her unsavory experience, Reina and her family won’t be buying anything from the store anytime soon.

via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil
via facebook.com/reina.inducil

We’re already freaked out by flying cockroaches, but how much if we accidentally swallowed them? It’s one thing to run away from these creatures, and it’s another to consume these little buggers.

See if you can stomach watching the gut-wrenching footage (complete with blow-by-blow narration):

What could you say about this incident? Did it bug you? Are you also afraid of cockroaches, especially the flying ones? Have you ever had the same disgusting experience with any restaurant? Share your stories and thoughts in the comments section below!

<--

SOURCE: FACEBOOK

–>

Source link

Post Comments